Our Christian Ethos
Let all that you do be in love 1 Corinthians 16:14
Hope anchors the soul Hebrews 6:19
Do all you can do to live in peace with everyone Romans 12:18
Our Christian ethos
Our Mission Statement
Great Oaks from Little Acorns
We learn and play together in a caring Christian community where everyone feels safe and valued.
- We show respect towards ourselves and others recognising everyone’s individuality, culture, faith and values
- We enjoy learning in a stimulating environment; sharing and celebrating our successes
- We are encouraged to persevere, be resilient and independent to enable everyone to embrace challenge in an ever-changing world
- We are encouraged to do our best and learn from our mistakes
- We are well-prepared for the next stage in our learning journey
We also have a simpler version of our vision for the younger children. Please click the link below to view this.
Our local church
We have strong links with our local church, St Michael's in Spencers Wood.
Our Christian values are also underpinned by the British Values. Our work on these values is evidenced in the document below: