Mrs Gemma Didcock
Mrs Gemma Didcock is our Special Needs Co-ordinator (SENCo). She is responsible for SEND across the school.
A child or young person has a special educational need if he or she has a learning difficulty or disability which calls for special educational provision to be made for him or her.
A learning difficulty or disability is a significantly greater difficulty in learning than the majority of others the same age.
Special educational provision means educational provision that is additional to, or different from, that made generally for others of the same age in a mainstream setting in England.
Further information can be found in the 'Code of Practice 2014'.
- Governors SEN report to parents 2018
- Governors SEN report to parents 2017
- SEND Local Offer June 2018
- Local Offer Online Services Directory
- Local Offer Leaflet - January 2018
- SEND Policy 2019
- Supporting Children with Medical Conditions Policy 2019
- The Fantastic Mr Fox room
- The Oompa Loompa room and
- The BFG room